- Where can I find pricing information? You can learn more about specific package information when you submit the form above. Weddings start at $3500 and portrait sessions start at $350. I accept cash, check, Chase quickpay, or Venmo.
- Are your packages flexible? Absolutely! Every person and event is different. E-mail me and we can discuss what makes sense for you.
- Do you have an assistant? A second shooter is included in the classic and premium wedding packages. I will bring an assistant on portrait sessions if necessary.
- When do we receive our photos? You will receive a link to an online gallery of your wedding images within four weeks, and two weeks for portrait sessions.
- Do you edit the images? I crop and perform minor adjustments such as color correction, exposure, and contrast on all images you receive. I can provide custom retouching for an additional charge.
- Do you create wedding albums? Yes, you can order a custom designed, leather bound album. It is a beautiful keepsake for you and as a gift.
- Can we print our own photos? Yes, and I encourage it! You can also order prints through me, which includes additional, minor retouching (facial blending, spots on clothing, etc.) in the price.
- Can we see a full wedding or session? You can visit my blog to see a more in-depth view of each shoot that I take.
630•306•0696 • firstname.lastname@example.org